I started having the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis in November, 1998. These symptoms were bearable, until suddenly, in March 2014, I could not lift my right leg off the ground. I started walking with a cane and lost my equilibrium.
Since then I have done many things to try to reverse this disease. These include:
- Completely changed my diet to a Paleo diet
- More than 30 session of Hyperbaric chamber.
- Sound therapy with sound waves.
- FMT (Fecal Microbiota Transplant) in London at the Taymount clinic.
- Homeopathic and biological medicine in Cali, Colombia.
- Stem cell transplant in Boca Raton, FL, USA.
- GCMAF treatment in the Netherlands.
- Stem cell transplant in Arizona, USA.
- Continuous infusions of vitamins and minerals through intravenous therapies.
Throughout the past 3 years my general health has improved, however my ability to walk has gone down hill to the point that I am now using an electric cart.
Fortunately I have found a treatment that is restoring the health of people with MS. This treatment is called HSCT. (WHAT IS HSCT? – A COMPREHENSIVE DESCRIPTION)
I am going to Puebla, Mexico on March 27th, 2017 to get this treatment, and I could not be more excited.
I invite you to join me for this journey through this blog. I will keep you up to date with regular entries talking about my journey, and the restoration of my health.
If you would like to comment as a guest:
Enter your comment.
Enter your name.
Click on the “I’d rather post as guest” checkbox.